What is wrong with this bottle of beer? And how can that help you with branding and marketing your small business?
Well, I’m glad you asked – because that’s the topic of this episode of Intentional Branding!
I’ve got 4 points and a bit of homework at the end if you’re game…
- The mystery of the lime
- Origin story time
- Why does this work so well?
- Clear bottle so the difference is clear – obvious to the customer
- No other beer is known for this
- Any other beer that tried to introduce it would just look like a copycat
- There’s nothing special about the beer itself – it’s the way it’s experienced by the customer
- What can you do?
- If you’re selling a product or service that’s a bit commoditised and differentiation of the actual thing is difficult – look at how it’s delivered – the customer experience
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel
- And check out the podcast
- And if you’re keen to learn more about the origin stories for the lime in the Corona