Do you ever feel like you’re busy doing “stuff”, but not actually getting anywhere?
Sadly, we see this all the time. “You must be doing Facebook Live Video!” or “Tik Tok is hot – get on it!” And on and on it goes.
How often do you stop to ask: “Does this make sense for my business and my customers?”
Introducing our Intentional Brand Strategy Program, a personalised workshop designed to help small-medium local businesses like yours stand out in a crowded market.
As your expert brand strategists, we’ll work closely with you through four 2-hour sessions, diving deep into the essence of your brand.
- Personalised Attention: Work directly with us, Jason & Yolinda, ensuring a customised approach to your brand’s unique needs and goals.
- Targeted Strategies: Craft a brand strategy that truly resonates with your ideal customers, increasing loyalty and driving growth.
- Competitive Edge: Uncover the secrets to standing out in your industry, outshining competitors and capturing market share.
- Clear Direction: Gain clarity on your brand’s identity and distinctiveness, providing a solid foundation for all your marketing efforts.
- Expert Guidance: Leverage our years of experience in brand strategy to unlock your brand’s full potential and accelerate your success.
Together, we’ll create a tailored brand strategy that sets you apart from the competition. Say goodbye to corporate jargon and hello to meaningful, customised insights.
Our 4-stage process can take you from confused to crystal clear, so you can execute your marketing and business development with confidence.
Who is your ideal customer? What do they actually want? Where do we find them?
Why would your ideal customer choose you instead of their alternatives?
How should you look? How should you sound?
What actions do you need to be taking at each stage of the customer’s journey?
Our Intentional Brand Strategy Program will give you clarity and direction.
- What branding actually is, and why it’s important (Hint: a graphic designer can’t do your branding)
- Who does your business really serve? (Answer: it’s not everyone!)
- What makes your business different from your customer’s alternatives. (Notice I didn’t say “your competition” there)
- Is your industry ready for disruption? Are you?
- What’s your brand personality?
- Are your touchpoints all working together, or pulling in different directions? Are you driving with one foot on the brake and one on the accelerator?
- Based on all this, what tactics make sense?
How does it work?
- The program runs for 4 x 2-hour sessions, either at our place, yours, or via Zoom.
- We’ll run through our set of exercices designed to uncover the hidden magic in your business. We’ll ask lots of questions and challenge your assumptions
- During the final session, we’ll discuss our findings and lay out your brand-new brand roadmap
Who is it for?
If you’re not happy with your current marketing and are serious about improving it – this is your vital first step.
It’s especially useful for businesses experiencing generational change. The founder (perhaps your parents or employer) did what they did to get the business to where it is now. But now it’s yours. Time to make it your own!
How much does it cost?
This program is $2750 inc GST.