The new financial year brings about the biggest changes for us we have had in quite some time – maybe ever! Here’s what’s happening:
- We’ve moved. We’re no longer operating out of 73 Elphinstone Street. You’ll now catch us operating out of the Smart Hub in Customs House (Quay Street, Rockhampton) or actually on site with you. As such, the landline won’t be in use any more either. Please call Jason on 0417 787 186 or Yolinda on 0439 767 186.
- There are fewer of us than before. We have decided to reduce our services to the core things we can provide real value on, and sadly this has meant saying goodbye to our team. (More on this below.)
- We’re not doing signs ourselves any more. Chris, our signwriter extraordinaire, has purchased all our equipment and has set up his own venture, aptly names Venture Signs. We’ll be working closely with Chris – so rest assured that any artwork we have on file will be available to him for any future work.
- We’re not doing app development and databases any more. As the demands and complexity of this type of work increases, we’ve struggled to maintain a level of staffing required to deliver this service well. As a result, we have teamed up with Bitplex who specialise in this type of work. Many of you for whom we have done this work for will have already been introduced – and if you haven’t that will happen soon. Again – we’re looking for the minimum of inconvenience and to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Printing is going online. We have transitioned to an online print ordering experience, which you can see here, to give you control, choice and convenience. Need a design organised? No problem, let us know!
The sad part
Saying goodbye to everyone has been especially tough. We have been privileged to work with a fantastic bunch of people over the years.
To everyone who has been part of the team: you have each brought something special. Your perspective, your knowledge, your skill, your passion. These all contributed to the whole. We’re extremely grateful for that and will never forget it.
Can we reinforce this point: we are not closing!
Yes – we’re smaller than we used to be – but we’re now focusing on where we can be of the most value to you.
Being able to do “Almost Anything” is a noble initiative, but it’s really hard to manage and control. Rather than trying to spread ourselves too thin, we’re sort of “turning it off and on again” and getting back to basics.
- We’re still here
- Your stuff isn’t gone
- If we can’t help you – we’ll happily make files available to someone who can
- We’re doubling down on the things we do best
Got questions? Happy to talk!