It’s been raining a lot lately… Love the weather! But for a lot of those in businesses that work primarily outdoors, it has been a bit of a strain… no work – it’s too wet.
So this week we have had that many calls from our clients who work outdoors asking for the little things that they can do to update their business image and promotion while it is wet. Problem is that not everything can be done at short notice. So, perhaps now is the time to think and plan ahead for the next wet spell –
- Do you need to refresh some of your branding on vehicles and mobile equipment?
- Do you have enough stickers and signs to go on vehicles, so that when they are all in the yard next time, you can get them all done?
- Do you need to create or update an asset register and number all your assets?
- Do you need to label any specific items in the workshop?
- Do you need to upgrade any safety signs and stickers?
Well, if you need to do any of those, take this rainy period to plan, and the next rainy period to implement.