The new website for Central Highlands Regional Resources Use Planning Cooperative (CHRRUP) was launched today and is a major update on their previous website.
CHRRUP is a independent community-owned organisation dedicated to increasing the sustainability of natural resources through improving practices of use and management. From its inception as a research project in 1997, CHRRUP was established in 2001 and continues the work by promoting the use of best practices in resource management.
- A fully responsive, mobile-friendly design
- Clear navigation for ease of use
- Lots of detail around the services offered
- MailChimp integration
- Contact and feedback forms
- Search integration
- Card style layout for news and blog posts
Visit chrrup.org for more information.