What are business cards for?
- To tell people who you are
- To tell people how to contact you
- To reaffirm your brand
- To make it easy to ‘file’ you for future reference
What should your business card do?
- Inspire confidence
- Provide relevant, correct information
- Have a clear message – call me, contact me, email me!
- Save you money by getting happy clients to work for you…
How does your business card work?
The most important part to getting your card to work is to share it! Give your happy clients 2 or 3 cards and ask them to share those with people they know might require your service. If you clean carpets… if you design houses… if you fix cars… if you sell cars… encourage your happy clients to provide you with more happy clients!
Viral marketing, without the internet!