How much you spend on your Google campaigns is entirely up to you – we can set pretty much any budget you’d like.
As a starting point for most local businesses, consider spending $300 per month on your click costs initially so that we can collect some data and assess from there.
On top of your actual click spend with Google, our fees are as follows.
Google Search Ad campaign setup is from $150 and includes:
- Setting up an initial set of keywords
- Writing up to 3 different text ads
- Setting up geographic targeting
- Setting budget
Once your campaign has been set up, you’ll get the best results from ongoing optimisation. Unattended, things can run away from you and you’ll end up wasting money on clicks that don’t matter and don’t convert. (Which is fine if you feel like donating money to Google. But really, who wants to do that?)
Monthly Maintenance Packages
“Keeping an eye on things”
- » Overview report
- » Search terms report
- » Budget & keyword adjustments on request
“A broader view of everything at the top of Google”
- » Everything in the Business Class package, plus
- » Google MyBusiness page optimisation (the 3 listings under the map)
- » Display and YouTube ad management (if appropriate)
- » Video review explaining numbers and trends