How much you spend on your Google campaigns is entirely up to you – we can set pretty much any budget you’d like.
As a starting point for most small businesses, consider spending $200-300 per month on your click costs initially so that we can collect some data and assess from there.
On top of your actual click spend with Google, our fees are as follows.
Google Search Ad campaign setup is from $150 and includes:
- Setting up an initial set of keywords
- Writing up to 3 different text ads
- Setting up geographic targeting
- Setting budget
Once your campaign has been set up, you’ll get the best results from ongoing optimisation. Unattended, things can run away from you and you’ll end up wasting money on clicks that don’t matter and don’t convert. (Which is fine if you feel like donating money to Google. But really, who wants to do that?)
Monthly Maintenance Packages
Just getting started and want to see how it goes?
- » Search terms housekeeping
- » Budget adjustments
- » Reporting and recommendations for improvements
Keyword and Ad Optimisation: A more pro-active approach.
- » Everything in the Economy Class package, plus
- » Testing and rotating ad text
- » Google Analytics integration and reporting
Optimising your campaign for conversions
- » Everything in the Business Class package, plus
- » Website landing page optimisation
- » Optimising for conversion goals
- » Display and YouTube ad management