Irwin Homes is a Gladstone based company that helps clients design and build their dream homes. We have been working closely with them to create their new website, which launched on Friday 18th September.
They had two goals for their new site; they wanted it to be easy for potential clients to use and easy to update on their end. We were able to achieve this using a number of features including:
- Custom filtering – readers are able to filter the plans and packages to suit their need e.g. suburbs, number of bedrooms
- Responsive design – seamless transition between landscape and portrait views on mobile devices
- Auto-generated map – when a property is selected, a Google Map is auto-generated, showing the property’s location
- Print friendly – online features are automatically excluded when a page is printed, ensuring the reader prints only what they need
- Custom post type – basic templates were created to allow the business to easily insert relevant text and images and generate consistent posts across the site