Do you have a uniform presentation that people recognise as being you, or your product?
Branding is the most important aspect of marketing, and as such needs to be the focus of all promotion.
Our aim is to achieve a logo that is representative of your business focusing on simplicity and recognition as primary features.
We have a team of 3 designers, who each come up with 1-2 designs based on your specifications and our creativity. This variety of perspective helps ensure you get a design you’ll love.
Our portfolio of success is evidenced by having won several awards, most noticeably for logo design. These include the Queensland Media Awards logo design category in 2005 and 2006 and again in 2007.
How we go about designing your perfect logo
- First is the consultative approach. We consult with you and amalgamate ideas which could influence the outcome of the design and branding.
- Second is the research. We ascertain what your business has to offer, who your competitors are, and what they are doing. We see how the elements fit together and get a feel for what is to be portrayed.
- Third is the sketch. Putting together ideas on paper/computer and working with the various elements we have selected, or been asked to incorporate.
- Forth is the brainstorming. With a team of 3 designers, we talk about the project, how each element and colour interacts or is affected by others in the design.
- Fifth is the touch-up. Tidying up the designs, reviewing every element, ensuring that the contrast, balance and symmetry are correct.
- Sixth is the presentation. Submission of the selected designs for feedback and comment.
- Seventh is the fine tuning. Working with the feedback and comments, we fine-tune the design to encompass any pertinent feedback ready for final presentation. We value the feedback and work with you until the project reaches completion.
Generally we need 3-4 weeks to produce a quality logo, following the preceding steps.