Brand Strategy Workshop
Would you like to know what makes your business unique, how to stand out from your competition and attract new customers?
If you can’t answer these questions clearly – you’re not alone. The majority of businesses we have worked with in over 20 years couldn’t articulate this either.
So a few years ago we started researching and testing techniques and exercises that big organisations and expensive consultants use to determine the answers. We read books. Listened to podcasts. Attended conferences. Enrolled in courses.
And we distilled all this down into a program that’s specifically designed for local owner-operated businesses.
Our Brand Strategy Workshop will give you clarity and direction.
- What branding actually is, and why it’s important (Hint: a graphic designer can’t do your branding)
- Who does your business really serve? (Answer: it’s not everyone!)
- What makes your business different from your customer’s alternatives. (Notice I didn’t say “your competition” there)
- Is your industry ready for disruption? Are you?
- What’s your brand personality?
- Are your touchpoints all working together, or pulling in different directions? Are you driving with one foot on the brake and one on the accelerator?
- How do your Purpose and Mission tie in with your Story?
- Based on all this, what tactics make sense? (Check here for the difference between strategy and tactics)
How does it work?
- We conduct this over a series of 5 sessions (conducted over Zoom) – you’ll need to set aside around 2 hours for each session
- We’ll ask lots of questions and challenge your assumptions
- In between each session, we’ll send you a summary of outcomes so we have that as a reference point for the next one
- We’ll run through our proprietary spreadsheet we call the Strategic Fit Matrix – and build out your marketing roadmap
- We’ll also email you customer persona profiles in PDF format so you can print them, hang them in your office, and refer to them before making any product/service/marketing decisions
What does it cost?
Your investment in this workshop is $1950 per organisation. We encourage as many people as practical from your organisation to be involved here – if they have any sort of leadership role (formal or informal) they can contribute!