February… the month of love. Which got us thinking: how many neglected brands are there out there that could use a little love?
There are some great little businesses around, doing some fantastic work at whatever they do.
But their branding? Well, maybe some TLC could go a long way.
We’ve teamed up with the guys at Generate PR to fix that. Introducing Brand Month!
If you’re not entirely sure on what a brand is made up of, don’t worry. We’ll be posting more about this very topic over the course of this month. Convenient, hey!
In the meantime, here are a few areas that your business brand could use some love.
Brand Month Checklist
- Have you got a brand or marketing strategy in place?
- Does your business name reflect what you do?
- Does your logo reflect your business personality?
- When was the last time you reviewed your business cards?
- Is your letterhead modern?
- Do your staff all wear the same professional uniform?
- Have you got a capability statement or business brochure?
- Are your promotional items clever and memorable?
- How does your office/building signage look?
- Do you have an online presence?
- When was your website last updated?
- Do you sponsor any local community organisations?
If you’ve ticked yes to all of the above, congratulations – you’re on track for an outstanding 2015.
Along with Generate PR, we have teamed up to offer not one, but TWO re-branding packages to local CQ businesses.
We’ve seen local businesses entering competitions like Kochie’s Rescue My Site competition and we think we can go one better. First of all, nobody needs to spend $25,000 on a simple small business website. Let’s get that one out in the open!
Second, we’re all about local business supporting local businesses. So, if you know (or are) a local business who could use a bit of Brand Month love, this is their moment to shine – enter them into the Brand Month competition and they could win:
- A logo revision
- Brand spanking new business cards
- A new website
Our Brand Month Prizes are worth over $4000 each – and there’s two of them up for grabs. Enter your business (or someone else’s business) here, and not only will they go into the draw to win a brand makeover, they’ll learn plenty about branding and why it’s important.
So what are you waiting for – get your entry in*, and get back to work!
*Obviously there are terms and conditions, etc – read those here.