Wanted – Graphic Designer
Posted on March 12th, 2019 - Stuart Harcourt
Consider yourself a talented Graphic Designer? Then we need you!
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team of professionals, to spearhead our design department.
This exciting position will see you:
- Working on a wide range of print and digital media including (but not limited to) logos, stationery,
pointof sale items and marketing & promotional material as well as signage and stickers.
- Liaising directly with clients and other members of the Almost Anything team as you oversee jobs from concept to finished product.
- Setting up artwork to have professionally printed and on occasions printing in-house.
- Placing online orders for outsourced print and promotional material jobs.
- Be creative, flexible and resourceful.
- Have an exceptional eye for design and be aware of new and emerging design trends.
- Be outgoing, friendly and cheerful.
- Be able to communicate by phone, email and in person using the power of your mouth and mind – in unison.
- Be organised, punctual, self-motivated but also able to follow instructions when necessary.
- Be confident and able to work largely unsupervised.
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator / Corel Draw
- Familiarity with MS Office applications desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with Google Drive & applications desirable but not essential
- Video editing skills desirable but not essential
- Basic HTML / CSS desirable but not essential
- An eye for detail.
- Good command of English for copywriting and proofreading.
- Time estimating for quoting purposes.
- A spark of innovation.
Coffee / teamaking.
- Baking (mmm cakey).
- Face painting
- Knife throwing (that position has already been filled – and you should see what she did to that poor watermelon!)
- Fire eating (frankly we find it weird and scary and our insurance doesn’t cover it)
This is a unique full-time opportunity to work for one of Rockhampton’s prestige businesses.
This is a Rockhampton based job – so if you are not commuting distance from Rocky or have no plans to move here – sorry, but these aren’t the droids you are looking for.