Position Vacant – Graphic Designer
Posted on July 9th, 2015 - Jason Foss
Consider yourself a talented Graphic Designer? Then we need you!
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team of professionals, to spearhead our design & print production department.
This exciting position will see you:
- Working on a wide range of print and digital media including (but not limited to) logos, stationery, point of sale items and marketing & promotional material as well as signage and stickers.
- Liaising directly with clients and other members of the Almost Anything team as you oversee jobs from concept to finished product.
- Actually outputting your design work. Over 90% of the work designed by Almost Anything is printed and finished in-house.
- Placing online orders for outsourced print and promotional material jobs.
- Be creative, flexible and resourceful.
- Have an exceptional eye for design and be aware of new and emerging design trends.
- Be outgoing, friendly and cheerful.
- Be able to communicate by phone, email and in person using the power of your mouth and mind – in unison.
- Be organised, punctual, self motivated but also able to follow instructions when necessary.
- Be confident and able to work largely unsupervised.
- An eye for detail
- Good command of English for copywriting and proofreading.
- Time estimating for quoting purposes.
- Coffee / tea making.
- Baking (mmm cakey).
- Being able to use some designey software!
- Knife throwing (that position has already been filled)
- Fire eating (frankly we find it weird and scary and our insurance doesn’t cover it)
This is a unique full time opportunity to work for one of Rockhampton’s prestige businesses.
Thanks! Applications have now closed.