Posted on March 14th, 2012
When discussing content for website, most clients I speak with are quite reluctant to put pricing details on their website. (Except those doing e-commerce of course!)
Why is this the case?
- Are you concerned about your competitors finding out? (Trust me, if they want to find out about your pricing they will, whether it’s on your website of not.)
- Are you embarrassed by your pricing? (If you are, there’s a whole separate issue we need to discuss.)
- Is your pricing “complicated”?
Whatever your reasoning, the bottom line is this: Your prospects want to know how much it costs. Sooner or later (usually sooner) they are going to ask the question. So why not address it on your website?
- The power of search engine optimisation
- Not every prospect or lead is a good fit for your business
- You’re going to have to answer the question anyway
- If you’re embarrassed to talk about your pricing, how do you think your customers feel?
- You will gain incredible respect and appreciation from your customers
Don’t believe me? Read more here.